mardi 10 juin 2014

In love with Sara



By Stefano Sini 
I met Sara through internet. It is not that I am a geek living in a virtual world making friends through social network but when I found her amazing blog I just felt someone else like me exited somewhere in the world! It is funny to think you don't know your neighbours and you link up with a perfect stranger from another country. 
By Stefano Sini 
When she came to London we decide to meet for real.  
Even if she was a bit shy with me at the begging, Sara turned to be that lovely and generous person I could perceive through her email.  
Creative, colourful, original,  dynamic, girly but not silly she is the perfect person to wear my creations and I her style & my creation just make "Boom".

snow white necklace with golden & black chains on my online shop 


By Stefano Sini 
Even if it is a bit of a cliché  and everybody does it  but we choose to meet in Brick lane where the colourful street art can match our crazy style.  The advantage is you can find 3-4 inspiring backgrounds in the same street and they are constantly changing! 
By Stefano Sini 


pink hair barbie on a pink peacock rhinestones bracelet on my online shop


By Stefano Sini 

"Lovely Sara's blog about quirky fashion. Sara loves fancy hats, extravagant fascinators, dressing as a fruit and being a colorful splash in the world. You are invited into this world full of fashion fun!" (from her facebook page

By Stefano Sini 


purple hair necklace with diamonds on my online shop 

By Stefano Sini 

By Stefano Sini 

3 flashy colours double lego rings on my online shop 


By Stefano Sini 



By Stefano Sini 

purple hair barbie with flowers crown on a cross on my online shop 



By Stefano Sini 
Picture with the necklace she got from me 


Two colourful girls in the colourful streets of Shorditch, sweet memory! 



By Stefano Sini 
Sara bought this "weird" t-shirt just before we actually meet and feel it can feet with my jewels because are bizarre and because it is the barbie brand fond.   

wierd t-shirt 
By Stefano Sini 

By Stefano Sini 

By Stefano Sini 

The toilet brooch hat and the  bling bleach clutch bag were created for Loulou'toilet party. Loulou Reloulou had redecorated the toilet of the Dalston Superstore. 
I loved the concept to have a party in the toilet, the place were you normally take a break from the party.  



I made this  Madonna Jean Paul Gauthier  replacing the cones by toilet paper and I put deodorant  toilet around my belt. 






1 commentaire:

  1. Sara looks marvellous, some of the best outfits ever!! Love the 'weird' one in Barbie writing. And your photos at the end are wonderful :))) xx

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...