jeudi 19 juin 2014

Beauty barbies

Picture by Sylwia Grzegórzko
Model: Toyin Rosemary 

MUA: Mirella Rodriguez 


I made this amazing  dress with Loulou Reloulou, crazy graphic designer & painter also interested in costume.  

  
Picture by Sylwia Grzegórzko

Picture by Sylwia Grzegórzko

Casual shopping day at Poundland 

A little girl was watching me taking ALL the dolls, thinking "my god she is just taking all for herself".  
Coming back home you have to take  all the dolls the out from the box, undress them, it is like christmas but without the excitement, as if you were just making a lot of presents to yourself.  
.

Then we worked around different patterns literally playing with all the dolls,  to find the right one, spending an whole afternoon, climbing on a stood in order to make "bird eye"s view" to see which combination was working better.  
It is like fashion print but in relief where the dolls are the actual pattern, 
The challenge was to  get at the same time a strong visual idea and a narrative, a story told my the dolls




Beauty shoot by the amazing  Sylwia Grzegórzko, I love how she highlights my jewels through her photography   and my work takes another dimension under her lens 
Picture by Sylwia Grzegórzko

model: Cristina Vedia Fernandez
mua: Valentina Demattè
Can-Can necklace with barbie legs available on my online shop



Picture by Sylwia Grzegórzko

Barbie on a cross with flower crown available on my online shop 

Picture by Sylwia Grzegórzko

Barbie brooch 

Picture by Sylwia Grzegórzko


Picture by Sylwia Grzegórzko

Snow white necklace available on my online shop 

Picture by Sylwia Grzegórzko




1 commentaire:

  1. My oldest daughter would go crazy for the Monster High doll creations...these dolls are her life at the moment :)) I must show her this when she gets home, it will make her happy :) Love the beauty shots...the dolls as a crown is my favourite :)) Always wonderful doll xx

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...