jeudi 22 novembre 2012

Crazy Collars




I noticed in showcases of shops (I quite never buy new clothes in real shops I prefer flee market or charity shops). But I can see that this season removable solar it's quite a big trend. Maybe influenced by Alexa Chung, the standard bearer of preppy style. 
Alexa Chung
Miu Miu S/2 2010

studs rocky collars
I would like to create jewels for collar, make pairs  make a pairs with two items.  It could be a nice decoration for shirt, turning upside down the serious connotation of the collar traditionally worn by young reserved women, add humour to that formal stiff-necked accessories.  


By Iris Lavervant

My Egg collar at the London Fashion Week
On the blog  highsnobiety 
and on the blog fashionrevel 


image from the blog http://ulrikahblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Interview about my taste for costumes and my creations on the blog Dolls and Pop 






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...